The Australian Home Entertainment Distributors Association (AHEDA) represents the $1 billion Australian film and TV home entertainment industry covering both packaged goods (DVD and Blu-ray Disc) and digital content.
In 2013, AHEDA members moved over 63 million units worth $892 million in wholesale DVD and Blu-ray sales as well as over $144 million in digital revenues.
The Association speaks and acts on behalf of its members on issues that affect the industry as a whole such as: intellectual property theft and enforcement, classification, media access, technology challenges, copyright and media convergence.
The Association’s members include:
* Anchor Bay Entertainment
* Entertainment One Films Australia
* Madman Entertainment
* Paramount Home Media Distribution Australia
* Roadshow Entertainment
* Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
* Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
* Walt Disney Company (Australia)
* Warner Bros. Entertainment
Foxtel, Regency Media, Sony DADC, Technicolor